Yala , Sri Lanka
All Inclusive - Yala Safari with Beach BBQ Dinner
Experience a private Half-day tour to Yala National Park, where you may see leopards, bears, elephants, deer, crocodiles, and many more wild animals. Afterwards. relax on a private beach for a couple of hours and enjoy a 4-course barbeque dinner and a glass of wine by the warming light of a bonfire.
- Know before you go
Get picked up from your Tissamaharama, Yala, Kataragama or Hambantota hotel.
Hop into the Safari Jeep and travel to Yala National Park for an exciting game drive. Yala Park is situated in Sri Lanka's dry zone, made up of scrub jungles, water reservoirs, brackish lagoons, and riverine habitats. It has the highest population density of leopards in the world, and is also home to a herd of 300-350 elephants.
As well as leopards and elephants, keep an eye out for animals including sloth bears, black-naped hares, spotted deer, sambar, hanuman langurs, toque monkeys, stripe-necked and ruddy mongooses, wild boar, and golden jackal. You may also see the enormous land and water monitors and, of course, marsh crocodiles.
You will be taken to a private Beach where you have a couple of hours to explore, dip your toes in the cool water, and enjoy a 4-course barbeque dinner with a glass or two of wine. The beach is located in an exclusively private area and dinner is set up only for your group.
The Jeep will take you back to your hotel in Tissamaharama or Yala
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Service of a qualified Naturalist
- 4-course barbeque dinner
- Wine – one bottle per couple or per two people
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- To receive a full refund, travelers should cancel before 24 hours of the experience starting date in the local time zone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
Know before you go
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Yala, Tissamaharama, Hambantota and Kataragama hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation. Pick up time and the time duration will be changed according to the Pick up location.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.