Mirissa, Sri Lanka
Yala , Sri Lanka
Private Whale Watching Loop with Sunset
Enjoy an evening offshore adventure in the south coast of Sri Lanka and experience the thrills of searching the world’s largest Mammal - the Blue Whale - and many other species of whales and dolphins during the sunset. the crew sets sail off the coast of Mirissa Fisheries every evening from October to April.
- Know before you go
Arrive at Mirissa Fishery harbor and board the catamaran for an exclusive private whale watching tour during the sunset.
Your catamaran departs from Mirissa harbor to search and observe the giant whales of the Indian Ocean. Orcas, blue whales, sperm whales, dolphins can be seen in the area. Guests are invited to the bow and to the upper decks for best viewing of these impressive mammals.
On its way back closer to the coast, guests are welcome to enjoy a swim in the warm waters of this tropical region or a stand up paddle boarding session at the sunset.
Arrive at the Mirissa harbor and leave back to your hotel.
- Afternoon snacks,
- complimentary refreshments
- Stand up Paddle
- Whale Watching
- All government taxes
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Children 2 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Up to 90 days before departure, the cancellation fee comes to 10% of the total amount.
- From 89 to 60 days: the cancellation fee comes to 50% of the total amount.
- From 59 to 30 days: the cancellation fee comes to 75% of the total amount.
- From 29 days to departure: the cancellation fee comes to 100% of the total amount.
Know before you go
- Please arrive atleast 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- Please bring your swimming wear.