Yala , Sri Lanka
All Inclusive-Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage Day Trip from Colombo Harbour
The Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage provides visitors with a chance to observe and even interact with elephants. You will be able to feed a baby elephant with a bottle of milk & witness them playing and bathing in the river with the herd. This shore excursion will also a good opportunity to get closer to an elephant to take some wonderful photo memories.
- Know before you go
- Pickup and drop-off in Colombo harbour
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at Elephant Bay Restaurant
- 750ml beer bottle per person or Fruit juice
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees & cost of milk bottle.
- All government taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- 49 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: No Cancellation Fee
- Within 48 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows - 100% Cancellation Fee.
Know before you go
- Please be ready and waiting at passenger pier 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from Colombo harbour.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.