Yala , Sri Lanka
Afternoon game drive in Kaudulla National Park
This 3-hours private jeep safari in Kaudulla National Park will be a thrilling experience during your visit to the cultural triangle of Sri Lanka. You will witness species of mammals, reptiles, fish and varied bird lives and the largest Asian elephant gathering during this safari. During the drought period, elephants move to the Minneriya National Park in search of food and water. October is the season for Kaudulla, thus you can see as much as elephants here.
- Know before you go
You will be taken from your hotel and driven to Kaudulla National Park.
Arrive and start your game drive at the National Park.
Half Day Game drive to Kaudulla National Park is a 3 hours game viewing opportunity with Beyond Escapes Safari Team. This is another park famous for Asian Wild Elephants. It is also a sanctuary for both endemic and migratory birds. Historically, kaudulla was one of the 16 irrigation tanks built by king mahasen. The best time to spot elephants in this park is from august to December, as they start migrating from Minneriya National park to Kaudulla during this period. If you’re lucky, you might even spot the endangered rusty spotted cat trying his luck at fishing for its supper. We provide light refreshments and water bottles during the safari.
On completion of the game drive, you will be driven to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Refreshments and water bottles during the Game drive
- All park entry fees
- Safari jeep rental
- All government taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- To receive a full refund, travelers should cancel before 24 hours of the experience starting date in the local time zone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
Know before you go
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Habarana, Dambulla and Sigiriya hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation. Pick up time and the time duration will be changed according to the Pick up location.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible provided you have a collapsible wheelchair.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.