Spend your vacation in the beautiful hill country while witnessing mesmerizing views of Sri Lanka. You will visit Tea Plantation & Tea Factory, Devon Water Falls. Factory, Kandy City, Peradeniya Botanical Gardens, Ambewela Farm experience and end your vacation with a city tour in Colombo.
• On arrival at the Bandaranaike International airport, you will be warmly greeted by your very own chauffeur guide and transferred to Kandy. • En-route Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage • Pinnawala elephant orphanage is the place which bears the largest herd of captive elephants in the world. Known as the captive breeding place for wild Asian elephants, this orphanage provides the shelter to diseased, wounded and disabled elephants since 1975. There are more than 80 elephants have gained their birth at Pinnawala elephant orphanage up to date. • Visit Spice Garden in Mawanella • For centuries, spices have been one of the most celebrated exports in Sri Lanka. They have been used for medicines, cosmetics as well as to flavor foods. History says that the Greeks, Arabs & Malays had linked with Sri Lankan business field through spice trade. Spices provide ground for traditional Ayurveda. • Spend overnight at 4 Star Hotel in Kandy on Bed & Breakfast basis.
• Breakfast at Hotel • Enjoy Kandy City tour • Kandy, also Known as the hill capital or Hill country, is the last stronghold of Sinhalese kings after Portuguese, Dutch and British ruling periods. Today Kandy is the center of Arts, Crafts, Dancing, Music and Culture. Visiting gem lapidary, art and craft center along with a traditional cultural show will complete the city tour in this small historical town. • Visit Peradeniya Botanical Garden • Located at the edge of Mahaveli river, Peradeniya Royal botanical garden was started as a pleasure garden in the British colonial era. Today it is renowned for bundles of varieties of plants including orchids, spices, medicinal plants and palm trees. A map is not required, just wander through the paths of green lawns. • Evening Kandy Cultural Show • Starting in the evening, Kandy cultural show captivates your ears and eyes with spectacular displays of local culture and art. You will see drummers, fire dancers, and more in a cultural spectacle covering various aspects of Sri Lanka’s traditions in this one-hour show. • Spend overnight at 4 Hotel in Kandy on Bed & Breakfast basis.
• Breakfast at Hotel • Proceed to Nuwara Eliya via Ramboda • Visit Ramboda Falls • Ramboda waterfall is not a single waterfall and it has two stairs. The upside of the main road of Ramboda place, there is another waterfall. Most of the tourist dismisses the waterfall and they visit upside waterfall and go away. • Visit Tea Factory and Tea Plantation • It is not a secret that Nuwara Eliya is the heart of tea industry, where tea bushes cover rolling hills like soft moss and interspersed with Eucalyptus, Albesia and other trees. Tea puckers work on the slopes, butterfly-like in their colorful sarees. Tea had been one of the main exports in Sri Lanka for by-gone decades. • Spend overnight at 4 Star Hotel in Nuwara Eliya on Bed & Breakfast basis
• Breakfast at Hotel • Enjoy city tour in Nuwara Eliya with Gregory Lake • The town of Nuwara Eliya enjoys spring-like weather throughout the year. A favorite retreat of the British during colonial times, the town is dotted with English country style houses and half-timbered bungalows. In this city tour, you can visit Victoria Park. And also, you can visit Gregory Lake, which was constructed during the period of British Governor Sir William Gregory in 1873, as well as you can visit Golf courses in Nuwara Eliya Town. • Visit strawberry farm & Ambewela Farm • For an enchanting experience, visit one of the many strawberry fields in Nuwara Eliya. A sea of emerald dotted with juicy strawberries will greet you as you inch closer (a great backdrop for your photographs) and at certain fields during the season time, you are able to walk through the fields picking your own strawberries. • The Ambewela Farm, sometimes referred to as ‘Little New Zealand’, is set in a picturesque landscape, and surrounded by lush greenery and mist-shrouded hilltops. Here, you can observe cows and cattle grazing in the farm along with other farm animals that visitors can interact with. • Spend overnight at 4 Star Hotel in Nuwara Eliya on Bed & Breakfast basis.
• Breakfast Hotel • Proceed to Colombo • Visit to St. Clair’s & Devon Waterfalls • Visit to St. Clair’s is one of the twin waterfall of Devon, which together provides one of the most breathtaking waterfall sights in Sri Lanka to any visitor. This is perhaps the only place in Sri Lanka where you can view two magnificent waterfalls, each distinctly different, from the same vantage point. • (Optional) Enjoy White Water Rafting in Kithulgala • Whitewater rafting in Kelani river does not require a higher degree of rafting skills or swimming experience. This thrilling adventure ride is suitable even for the people who are experimenting it for the first time as the rapids of Kalani River are graded with 2 and 3. • Check-in to Hotel & enjoying the hotel facilities. • Spend overnight at 4 Star Hotel in Colombo on Bed & Breakfast basis.
• Breakfast at Hotel • City tour in Colombo • Along the way, you will explore a handful of the many lively streets that sell everything from textiles to electronics to spices. Hidden within these streets you will find yourselves coming up to the Old Dutch Museum where you can feast your eyes on the pristine architecture of the mansion that was built in the latter part of the 17th century and was initially the residence of Count August Carl Van Ranzow. Thereafter, you will proceed to the commercial hub of Colombo, Fort, where you will find another colonial gem, the Old Dutch Hospital; once a functional hospital during the 17th century, the complex is now hosting to high-end restaurants, bars, and shops. • As all good things come to an end, you will be safely driven to the airport for your flight back home having sweet memories of the tour with Beyond Escapes!!!👋