Yala , Sri Lanka
All Inclusive-Sunset Tour by Boat & Beach BBQ Dinner
Enjoy the evening sunset from a Lake in Tissamaharama and explore the water birds heading their way back to the nests on a memorable 2-hour boat tour followed by an unforgettable BBQ night on a Private Beach with Chilled beer.
- Know before you go
You will be picked up from your hotel in Yala or Tissamaharama by your own experienced guide and driven to a lake for a wonderful Bird watching boat tour.
After the safety instruction given by your guide, you will sail for 2-hours in a boat around the lake admiring the birdlife. Explore the water bushes and small islands and reach to a location where you can experience a beautiful sunset from the Lake. Take some wonderful photographs before returning back.
At the end of the boat tour, you will be driven to a Private Beach at Yala
On arrival to the Beach, Team Beyond Escapes representative will guide you to the BBQ location decorated with fire torches and lanterns. Listen to the thrills of the evening sea and enjoy the BBQ with child beer under the stars.
After dinner, you will be driven back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation by Safari jeep
- Local Guide
- Safety jackets
- Refreshments and water bottles
- BBQ Dinner with Chilled beer on the Beach
- All government taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- To receive a full refund, travelers should cancel before 24 hours of the experience starting date in the local time zone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
Know before you go
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Tissamaharama and Yala hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible provided you have a collapsible wheelchair.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.