Yala , Sri Lanka
Sigiriya Rock Fortress Day Tour
You will visit the magnificent rock fortress of Sigiriya which is regarded as one of the wonders of the world. In the 5th century King Kashyapa domesticated the Lions Rock, by building a palace atop its summit. Sigiriya commemorates some of the turbulence of Sri Lanka history.
- Know before you go
You will be picked up from your hotel and driven to Sigiriya by TukTuk.
Enjoy sightseeing at Sigiriya rock fortress. Sigiriya is famous for its toadstool of golden-hued granite, protruding into the searing blue sky from a hot, flat wilderness of scrubland, which is transformed in the rainy season to a water garden.
You will be taken back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by an Air conditioned vehicle
- English / German / French / Russian / Arabic /Japanese / Chinese luggage speaking guide during sightseeing
- Entrance fee during sightseeing tours
- All government taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- To receive a full refund, travelers should cancel before 24 hours of the experience starting date in the local time zone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
Know before you go
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Dambulla, Sigiriya and Habarana hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation. Pick up time and the time duration will be changed according to the Pick up location.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You must bring a valid passport for entering the sites.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.