Yala , Sri Lanka
All Inclusive - Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Cave Temples Day Trip
Sigiriya and Dambulla have been nominated as UNESCO World Heritage and once Sigiriya was nominated as the 8th Wonder of the World. If you love to explore rich ancient culture and heritage, this tour is an ideal option for you. Architectural design, ancient paintings, water gardens and amazing views will give you a memorable experience with a great photographic opportunity.
- Know before you go
You will be picked up by an air conditioned vehicle from your hotel and driven to Sigiriya
Arrive at Sigiriya and climb the 5th-century rock fortress. Sigiriya is famous for its toadstool of golden-hued granite, protruding into the searing blue sky from a hot, flat wilderness of scrub-land, which is transformed in the rainy season to a water garden.
Enjoy Lunch at Oak ray Inamaluwa Restaurant
Visit Dambulla Cave temple that was built by King Walagambahu in the 1st century B.C. and it is a World Heritage Site. It is the most impressive of Sri Lanka's cave temples. The complex of five caves with over 2000 sq. meters of painted walls and ceilings, is the largest area of paintings found in the world.
On completion of the Cave temple visit, you will be taken back to your hotel.
You will be dropped off at your hotel in the selected city.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by an Air-conditioned vehicle in Negombo, Colombo, Mount Lavinia, Kalutara or Kandy.
- Sightseeing tours with service of an English-Speaking chauffeur guide
- Entrance fees to the sites & Mineral water during the tour
- Lunch at Oakray Inamaluwa Restaurant
- All Government taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- To receive a full refund, travelers should cancel before 24 hours of the experience starting date in the local time zone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
Know before you go
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Kandy hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You must wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for visiting sacred or holy places.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
- You must bring a valid passport for entering the sites.