Yala , Sri Lanka
Private Tour to Polonnaruwa Ancient City
If you want to explore the hidden secrete of a royal ancient capital, this tour is an ideal opportunity for you. The well-preserved 12th century ruins & impressive stone culture recalls an inspired past. Although nearly 1000 years old, it is much younger than Anuradhapura and generally in better repair. The monuments are arranged in a reasonably compact garden setting and their development is easier to follow.
- Know before you go
You will be picked up from your hotel and driven to Polonnaruwa by an Air conditioned vehicle.
Arrive and do a sightseeing tour of one of the better kept ruins of ancient Ceylon - the UNESCO World Heritage City of Polonnaruwa, which was the medieval capital of Sri Lanka. Today you will be cycling about 10km on soft surfaces as you whiz between the ruins. The ancient heart of Sri Lanka
You will be taken back to your hotel. Arrive at your hotel approximately at 13:00.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by an Air conditioned vehicle
- English / German / French / Russian / Arabic /Japanese / Chinese luggage speaking guide during sightseeing
- Entrance fee during sightseeing tours
- Cost of cycling tour at Polonnaruwa ancient city.
- All government taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- To receive a full refund, travelers should cancel before 24 hours of the experience starting date in the local time zone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
Know before you go
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Dambulla, Sigiriya, Habarana and Anuradhapura hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation. Pick up time and the time duration will be changed according to the Pick up location.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You must wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for visiting sacred or holy places.
- You must bring a valid passport for entering the sites.