Yala , Sri Lanka
Polonnaruwa Ancient City Cycling Tour
Take a cycling tour of one of the better kept ruins of ancient Ceylon - the UNESCO World Heritage City of Polonnaruwa, which was the medieval capital of Sri Lanka. You will be cycling about 10km on soft surfaces as you whizz between the ruins. The ancient heart of Sri Lanka. An important royal capital with its well-preserved 12th century ruins & impressive stone culture recalls an inspired past.
- Know before you go
You will be taken by TukTuk to tour the ancient Kingdom of Polonnaruwa where you meet your cycling guide.
Arrive and do a cycling tour of one of the better kept ruins of ancient Ceylon - the UNESCO World Heritage City of Polonnaruwa, which was the medieval capital of Sri Lanka. Today you will be cycling about 10km on soft surfaces as you whizz between the ruins. The ancient heart of Sri Lanka
You will be taken back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by an TukTuk
- English / German / French / Russian / Arabic /Japanese / Chinese language speaking guide during sightseeing
- Entrance fee during sightseeing tours
- Cost of cycling tour at Polonnaruwa ancient city.
- All government taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Children 10 Years and younger are not recommended.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- To receive a full refund, travelers should cancel before 24 hours of the experience starting date in the local time zone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
Know before you go
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Polonnaruwa and Giritale hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You must wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for visiting sacred or holy places.
- You must be able to ride a bicycle on your own.