Yala , Sri Lanka
All Inclusive-Overnight Cruise in South Coast
Discover the beauty of Indian ocean through an overnight cruise. This cruise offers guests an introduction to a Sailing holiday and the unforgettable experience of waking up to view sunrise and then relax with water activities in the tropical bay of Weligama.
- Know before you go
Set sail at 4 pm from Mirissa Fisheries harbour on board our 53’ catamaran into the sunset. Guests will be served drinks and snacks on board. Guests can swim, paddle board or join surfers in Weligama bay. Dinner is served on board, in the seclusion of the red cliffs of Weligama.
Awake at sunrise and enjoy a cooked hot breakfast and local fresh fruits and freshly brewed Ceylon tea or coffee. Enjoy a leisurely cruise taking in the sights of the Weligama bay. Lunch is served at noon as the boat arrives at the beautiful Mirissa beach where guests can enjoy swimming and paddleboarding. Guests will be back in Mirissa harbour at 1 pm.
- Hotel Pick up and drop off ( TukTuk transfers from Mirissa and Weligama hotels and A/C Vehicle from other locations)
- Full board with cooked meals
- Stand up Paddle
- All government taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Children 10 Years and younger are not recommended.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adult Price is applicable for all the participants.
- To receive a full refund, traveler should cancel the tour 15 days prior to the travel date in the local time zone. If the booking is cancelled within 14 – 8 Days prior to the arrival date, 50% cancellation charge will be applied. 100% cancellation charge will be applied for all the cancellation received less than 7 days prior to the arrival date.
Know before you go
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from Hikkaduwa, Galle, Unawatuna, Koggala, Weligama, Mirissa and Matara, Hotels.
- Pick up from Weligama and Mirissa will be at 5:45am.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- Please bring your swimming wear.