Yala , Sri Lanka
Night Drive in Yala National Park Buffer Zone
Night drive in Yala National park buffer- zone with Team Beyond Escapes will let you experience night time behavior of animals through the buffer zone. This 2-hours night drive will be a thrilling experience for you to see behaviors of different kind of animals in the buffer zone.
- Know before you go
You will be picked up from your hotel in Yala or Tissamaharama by a Team Beyond Escapes safari jeep and driven to Yala National Park Buffer zone for the night wildlife experience.
You will start your night wildlife tour in the Yala National park buffer zone during this 2-hour. You will be able to witness night life of many birds and different kind of animals throughout this tour.
At the end of the night drive you will be driven back to your hotel or drop-off location in Yala or Tissamaharama.
- Service of an English-Speaking local guide
- Bottled water & Snacks
- All Government taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- 49 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: No Cancellation Fee
- Within 48 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows - 100% Cancellation Fee.
Know before you go
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Yala, Tissamaharama hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.