Lipton Seat, Haputale
Yala , Sri Lanka
All Inclusive-Lipton Seat and Dambetenna Tea Factory
Enjoy the Panoramic view of the southern plain at one of the most impressive viewpoints in Sri Lanka and explore the tea estate and visit a factory to gain an ultimate experience of tea during your stay in Ella or Bandarawela.
- Know before you go
Pick up from your Hotel in Ella or Bandarawela & transferred to Lipton's Seat by tuk-tuk.
Arrive at Lipton’s Seat lookout which is one of Sri Lanka's most impressive viewpoints. It is located on the top of the Poonagala hill. The place gets this name after the famous tea planter Sir Thomas Lipton used this place to survey the surrounding region of his tea plantations.
Walk through the tea plantation to Dambetenna tea factory, the longest tea factory in Sri Lanka has earned a reputation among the travellers and tourists as a place to be toured where they can learn about the tea making process.
Lunch will be served at an outside location with panoramic view.
You will be dropped off at your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by Tuk Tuk
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide.
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- To receive a full refund, travelers should cancel before 24 hours of the experience starting date in the local time zone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
Know before you go
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Bandarawela and Ella hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.