Yala , Sri Lanka
Romantic BBQ Dinner in The Jungle of Yala
Experience the wilderness with four course BBQ dinner in the jungle whilst enjoying a child beer in a location surrounded by fire torches or lanterns. You will be taken by a private jeep from your hotel in Yala or Tissamaharama and driven to the dining location where you will unwind for a 3 hours exclusive dining experience in the jungle of Yala.
- Know before you go
You will be picked up from your hotel by a private safari jeep and driven to the dining location.
Arrive at the dining location where you will be warmly welcomed by our staff with wild garlands.
Start a memorable four course BBQ dining experience in the wild with chilled beer. The location will be lit with fire torches or lanterns whilst the chef is preparing your BBQ at a corner of the location. Food will be served by one of our well trained table attendants whilst you are enjoying a chilled beer with BBQ.
You will be taken back to your hotel.
- Return transfers by Safari jeeps from your hotel to dining location and back
- 4 course Dinner with BBQ
- Chilled beer or soft drinks
- Special welcome with wild garlands
- Mineral Water bottles
- All government taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- 49 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: No Cancellation Fee
- Within 48 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows - 100% Cancellation Fee.
Know before you go
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Tissamaharama, Kataragama and Yala hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible provided you have a collapsible wheelchair.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.