Yala , Sri Lanka
All Inclusive - Romantic Private Dinner Cruise experience
This 4-course private dinner is served on a beautifully decorated ferry that glides along the scenic river in Waikkal. Enjoy the beautiful ambiance and your delicious meal with the service of a personal butler, a chef and a ferryman. If you are proposing to your girlfriend or celebrating your honeymoon in Sri Lanka, this is a must do activity for you.
- Know before you go
You will be picked up from your hotel in Negombo and transferred by tuk tuk to Waikkal.
You will arrive and board a beautifully decorated ferry to embark on your romantic dinner. The ferry is lit with natural lanterns as you glide around 300-500 meters at a low speed along the scenic river. Surrounded by mangrove vegetation, enjoy the peaceful atmosphere as you are served by a personal butler, a chef and a ferryman.
You can select any of the three specially designed 4-course dinner menus with a choice of seafood, meat or Sri Lankan/Eastern specialties. A bottle of sparkling wine is served to complement your dinner and tea and coffee will be served at the end of the meal.
You will be taken back to your hotel by TukTuk
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by tuk tuk
- 4-Course dinner
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- Tea & coffee
- All government taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- To receive a full refund, travelers should cancel before 24 hours of the experience starting date in the local time zone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
Know before you go
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Negombo and Waikkal hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible provided you have a collapsible wheelchair.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.