Yala , Sri Lanka
All Inclusive Private Beach BBQ Dinner in Yala
You will be taken by a Safari jeep to a private beach where will experience a memorable evening with sea food barbecue dinner including chilled wine and beer. With the sounds of waves and songs of birds, you will unwind for an unforgettable evening on the beach.
- Know before you go
You will be picked up from your hotel in Tissamaharama or Yala and driven to a Private beach
On arrival at the beach, we will welcome the guests and guide to the location where we have arranged the BBQ setup.
Relax and enjoy your wine or beer with BBQ in a very exclusive location on the beach surrounded by fire torches and lanterns. Our staff will serve the four course meal whilst you are enjoying your drinks. This will be an unforgettable evening that will add more value to your stay in Yala.
Leave the Beach and proceed back to your hotel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Tissamaharama and Yala
- 4-Course BBQ Dinner on the beach
- Wine and beer
- All government taxes and service charge.
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- To receive a full refund, travelers should cancel before 24 hours of the experience starting date in the local time zone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
Know before you go
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Yala and Tissamaharama hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation. Pick up time and the time duration will be changed according to the Pick up location.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible provided you have a collapsible wheelchair.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.