Yala , Sri Lanka
Afternoon Game Drive at Bundala National Park
Afternoon Game drive to Bundala National Park is a 3 hours game viewing opportunity with Beyond Escapes Safari Team. This is an important wintering ground for migratory water birds. Bundala harbors 197 species of birds, the highlight being the greater Flamingo, which migrate in Large Flocks
- Know before you go
You will be picked up from your hotel in Yala or Tissamaharama and driven to the Bundala National Park
You will start your game drive at Bundala National Park. During this 3 hours game drive you will be able to witness many species of birds, Occasional Elephant, Spotted Deer, Sambar, Hanuman Langur, Toque Monkey, Stripe-necked and Ruddy Mongooses, Wild Boar, Golden Jackal, Land and Water Monitor and Marsh Crocodile. We provide light refreshments and water bottles during the safari.
You will be driven back to your hotel
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Refreshments & water bottels
- Cost of Jeep hire
- All government taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- To receive a full refund, travelers should cancel before 24 hours of the experience starting date in the local time zone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
Know before you go
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Tissamaharama, Yala, Kataragama and Hambantota hotels. Please arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation. Pick up time and the time duration will be changed according to the Pick up location.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible provided you have a collapsible wheelchair.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.