Yala , Sri Lanka
3-hour Sailing Thrills in Pasikuda Bay
This 3-hour cruise on a shared boat is available in the morning or in the afternoon, from May to October. Departing from the public beach of the wonderful Passikudah Bay, families and group of friends or colleagues will surely enjoy the water activities on this cruise.
- Know before you go
Sailing crew will welcome you at the Public Beach of Pasikuda Bay where you will board the catamaran.
Your catamaran departs for an exciting 3 hours with water sport activities. Sailing in the area of the white sand coast of Passikudah bay, guests will enjoy the palette of blue colors of the Indian Ocean while relaxing with drinks and snack refreshments served by our crew. The yacht anchors in the middle of the bay to allow guests to enjoy a relaxing swim or try stand up paddle boarding. If weather permits and water is clear, snorkeling equipment will be made available to guests.
Arrive at the Pasikuda Beach and leave to your hotel.
- Drinking Water
- Stand up Paddle
- Whale Watching
- All government taxes
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Children 2 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- To receive a full refund, traveler should cancel the tour 15 days prior to the travel date in the local time zone. If the booking is cancelled within 14 – 8 Days prior to the arrival date, 50% cancellation charge will be applied. 100% cancellation charge will be applied for all the cancellation received less than 7 days prior to the arrival date.
Know before you go
- Please report to Public Beach of Pasikuda Bay 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
- Please present your printed or E-voucher to the crew
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- Please bring your swimming wear.