4-Day Cruise in South Coast of Sri Lanka
This 3-night cruise will introduce you to three of the most beautiful bays in southern Sri Lanka - Tallala Beach, Weligama Bay, and Galle Bay. Along the way you can expect to greet whales while admiring the picturesque coastline reaching the southernmost point of the country and the lighthouse at Dondra.
- Know before you go
Mirissa - Tangalle
Departure from Mirissa Fisheries harbour at 4.00 pm and set sail to Tallala beach. Walk the white sand beach in either direction, get some sun, or enjoy a relaxing swim. Sunset drinks and dinner served on-board.
Tangalle - Weligama
Breakfast onboard as the crew sets sail to search for the whales. Lunch served on board at Mirissa Beach. Afternoon surfing or visiting Weligama. Dinner onboard near Snake Island in Weligama Bay.
Weligama - Galle
The guests may encounter more whales enroute to Galle. Arrive at Jungle Beach for lunch. Afternoon onshore visit to the World Heritage site Dutch Fort of Galle. Dinner onboard near Jungle Beach.
Galle - Mirissa
After breakfast, sail to Mirissa Bay around 11 am and enjoy swimming, snorkeling or stand up paddle boarding while the chef prepares the lunch. The cruise ends at 1 pm.
- Full board with cooked meals
- Sightseeing and Whale Watching
- Stand up Paddle
- All government taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Children 10 Years and younger are not recommended.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adult Price is applicable for all the participants.
- Up to 90 days before departure, the cancellation fee comes to 10% of the total amount.
- From 89 to 60 days: the cancellation fee comes to 50% of the total amount.
- From 59 to 30 days: the cancellation fee comes to 75% of the total amount.
- From 29 days to departure: the cancellation fee comes to 100% of the total amount.
Know before you go
- Please report to Mirissa Fishery harbor 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- Please bring your swimming wear.