3-Day East Coast Island Cruise
A two-night break on the unspoilt East coast of Sri Lanka. Enjoy picturesque white sandy beaches. Wade in turquoise blue waters in a region that remains largely untouched by tourism. Discover Sallitivu Island, Elephant Rock, and Passikudah Bay in the company of dolphins in a stunningly vibrant coral habitat and enjoy some of the island’s best sailing.
- Know before you go
Trincomalee - Trincomalee
Board at 4 pm from Dutch Bay in Trincomalee. A sunset cruise and dinner on board. Night anchorage is in Back Bay at the foot of the magnificent Koneswaram temple.
Trincomalee - Sallitivu
Wake up early morning and enjoy a memorable breakfast while searching for whales and dolphins. Lunch on board, and sail toward Sallitivu Island for dinner and night anchorage.
Sallitivu - Pasikuda, Kalkudah
Breakfast on-board will be followed by a snorkeling session in Elephant rock. Lunch is served on the way to Passikudah. Guests disembark at the public beach at 1 pm.
- Full board with cooked meals
- Sightseeing & Whale watching
- Stand up Paddle
- All government taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Children 10 Years and younger are not recommended.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adult Price is applicable for all the participants.
- Up to 90 days before departure, the cancellation fee comes to 10% of the total amount.
- From 89 to 60 days: the cancellation fee comes to 50% of the total amount.
- From 59 to 30 days: the cancellation fee comes to 75% of the total amount.
- From 29 days to departure: the cancellation fee comes to 100% of the total amount.
Know before you go
- Please report to Dutch Bay in Trincomalee 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- Please bring your swimming wear.