You will Explore the wildlife of Sri Lanka with a tour that covers Udawalawe, Yala & Bundala National Parks & ‘Ath Athuru Sevana’ is a government managed Elephant Transit Home in Udawalawe, Sri Lanka. The baby elephants reside here were found abandoned, orphaned, sick or wounded in the jungle. During the game drives in wildlife sanctuaries that are known for different wildlife attractions. This tour offers you an opportunity to discover leopards, Elephant, Spotted Deer, Sambar, Hanuman Langur, Toque Monkey, Stripe-necked and Ruddy Mongooses, Wild Boar, Golden Jackal, Land and Water Monitor and Marsh Crocodile and many more birds. Finally Beach BBQ dinner at Yala & tour will end with Sandy beaches experience.
• On arrival at the Bandaranaike International airport, you will be warmly greeted by your very own chauffeur guide and transferred to Udawalawe. • On arrival in the hotel and enjoying the hotel facilities. • Evening Safari at Udawalawe National Park. Half Day Game drive to Udawalawe National Park is a 3 hours game viewing opportunity with Beyond Escapes Safari Team. This National Park was created to provide a sanctuary for wild animals displaced by the construction of the Udawalawe Reservoir. It lies on the boundary of Sri Lanka's wet and dry zones. Udawalawe is famous for Sri Lankan Elephants, which are relatively hard to see in its open habitats. Many Elephants are attracted to the park because of the reservoir. Other than the Elephants, the park is home to water Buffalo, water Monitor Lizards, Sambar Deer, Monkeys and the occasional Leopard, as well as it is an exciting location for Bird enthusiasts. • Spend overnight at Hotel in Udawalawe on Bed & Breakfast basis.
• Breakfast at Hotel • Visit Ath Athuru Sevena Elephant Transit Home. ‘Ath Athuru Sevana’ is a government managed Elephant Transit Home in Udawalawe, Sri Lanka. The baby elephants reside here were found abandoned, orphaned, sick or wounded in the jungle. They are kept and treated at this Elephant Transit Home and looked after till they are ultimately fit enough to be released back to the wild. • Proceed to Yala • Reach Yala & check in to hotel for overnight • Evening Safari at Yala National Park. Half Day Game drive to Yala National Park is a 3 hours game viewing opportunity with Beyond Escapes Safari Team. Yala is home to 44 varieties of mammal and 215 bird species. Among its more famous residents are the world’s biggest concentration of leopards. The leopards are more elusive and primarily nocturnal in other countries but are easier to spot in Sri Lanka than any other place in the world. Elephant, Spotted Deer, Sambar, Hanuman Langur, Toque Monkey, Stripe-necked and Ruddy Mongooses, Wild Boar, Golden Jackal, Land and Water Monitor and Marsh Crocodile can be seeing during your Safari. You will be picked up from your hotel in Tissamaharama or Yala and driven to a Private beach • On arrival at the beach, we will welcome the guests and guide to the location where we have arranged the BBQ setup. • Enjoy Beach BBQ • Leave the Beach and proceed back to your Hotel • Spend overnight at Hotel in Yala on Bed & Breakfast basis.
• Early morning Safari at Bundala National Park. Half Day Game drive to Bundala National Park is a 3 hours game viewing opportunity with Beyond Escapes Safari Team. This is an important wintering ground for migratory water birds. Bundala harbors 197 species of birds, the highlight being the greater Flamingo, which migrate in Large Flocks. Every species of water bird found in the country can be sighted here. Occasional Elephant, Spotted Deer, Sambar, Hanuman Langur, Toque Monkey, Stripe-necked and Ruddy Mongooses, Wild Boar, Golden Jackal, Land and Water Monitor and Marsh Crocodile can be seeing during your Safari. • Proceed to Galle • Sightseen in Galle with Galle Dutch Fort. Galle Fort was built by the Portuguese in 1588, and then extensively fortified by the Dutch during the 17th century. It is a historical, archaeological and architectural heritage monument, which even after more than 423 years maintains a polished appearance, due to extensive reconstruction work was done by Archaeological Department of Sri Lanka. The heritage value of the fort has been recognized by the UNESCO and the site has been inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. • Check-in to Hotel in Bentota/ Beruwala & enjoy hotel facilities • Spend overnight at Hotel in Bentota/ Beruwala on Bed & Breakfast Basis
• Breakfast Hotel • Whole day free at leisure on the Beach • Spend overnight at Hotel in Bentota/ Beruwala on Bed & Breakfast Basis
• Breakfast Hotel • Enjoy River Safari at Madu Ganga. Located in Balapitiya, Madu Ganga is famous for its unique mangrove vegetation lines and caves. A relatively unspoiled lagoon, the Madu Ganga estuary is a 915-hectare complex coastal wetland ecosystem that opens to the Indian Ocean. In this boat trip, you can see kraal-fishing constructions and fishermen making their way in rowing boats to collect their day's catch. The occasional blue kingfisher flies near the kraal, a pond heron stands tall in the water and other wetland birds are arisen from their slumber. • Visit to Turtle Hatchery. Kosgoda is famous for its sea turtle conservation project operated by the Wild Life Protection Society of Sri Lanka. It was established in 1988 to protect Sri Lanka’s turtles from extinction. Since then it has released about 3.5 million baby turtles into the sea. The hatchery pays fishermen for eggs that they collect at night along the long sandy beach. The hatchery buries the eggs in the sand, and when they hatch around 50 days later the baby turtles are released into the sea at night. • As all good things come to an end, you will be safely driven to the airport for your flight back home having sweet memories of the tour with Beyond Escapes!!!👋