2-Day All-Inclusive Kandy And Nuwara Eliya Tour
Explore the central highlands of Sri Lanka and experience some wonderful sightseeing activities in this all-inclusive private tour. You will visit waterfalls, tea plantations, mountains, valleys, hill country cities, botanical gardens, temples and enjoy a boat ride during this memorable 2 days hill country tour.
- Know before you go
Colombo - Nuwara Eliya
6:00: You will be picked up from your hotel in Colombo, Negombo or Mount Lavinia and driven to Nuwara Eliya. En route visit St. Clare & Devon waterfalls.
12:00: Arrive at Nuwara Eliya and enjoy lunch at a Local Restaurant.
After Lunch, you will proceed to visit Pedro tea factory and tea plantation. If you wish, you may also involve in plucking tea with estate workers.
Arrive back to Nuwara Eliya and check in to your hotel. Later, you will do a boat ride in Gregory Lake and enjoy a city tour in Nuwara Eliya.
Enjoy your dinner with one complementary beer bottle per person.
Overnight stay at a 3 Star hotel in Nuwara Eliya
Nuwara Eliya - Colombo
8:00: After breakfast, you will be driven to Kandy. En route visit Ramboda waterfalls.
11:00: Arrive to Kandy and visit Peradeniya Botanical garden which is one of the best botanical gardens in Asia.
13:00 – 14:00 Enjoy your Lunch at Oakray Restaurant.
After lunch, you will proceed with a city tour in Kandy including a visit to Kandy Temple. Kandy, also Known as the hill capital or Hill country, is the last stronghold of Sinhalese kings after Portuguese, Dutch and British ruling periods. To the Buddhists of Sri Lanka and the World, Kandy is one of the most sacred sites as it is the home of the “Dalada Maligawa” - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic of Lord Buddha.
17:00: Leave Kandy and proceed to your hotel in Colombo, Negombo or Mount Lavinia.
20:30: Arrive at your hotel
- Overnight accommodation in a 3- Star Hotel
- Two Lunches, one dinner and one breakfast
- One bottle of beer during the dinner
- All entry fees and boat charges
- Hotel Pick up and drop off.
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide
- All government taxes
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Any others expenses not mentioned in Inclusions section
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- 30 Days prior to the scheduled starting date: No Cancellation Fee
- 29-14 Days prior to the scheduled starting date: 50% Cancellation Fee
- 13-8 Days prior to the scheduled starting date: 75% Cancellation Fee
- Within 7 hours prior to the scheduled starting date: 100% Cancellation
- Fee. No Shows - 100% Cancellation Fee.
Know before you go
- Hotel pickup is available from most of the centrally located hotels in Colombo, Mount Lavinia and Negombo.
- Airport pick up will be arranged based on your flight details.
- You must wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for visiting sacred or holy places.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.