Yala , Sri Lanka
Yala Safari Tour with Lunch at a Campsite
Experience a private full-day tour to Yala National Park, where you may see leopards, bears, elephants, deer, crocodiles, and many more wild animals. Yo will enjoy a 4-course lunch with beer at Leopard Nest campsite in the jungle. This tour will add so many good memories that will be remembered for the lifetime.
- Know before you go
You will be picked up from your hotel by an Air conditioned vehicle and driven to Yala.
Hop into the Safari Jeep and travel to Yala National Park for an exciting game drive. Yala Park is situated in Sri Lanka's dry zone, made up of scrub jungles, water reservoirs, brackish lagoons, and riverine habitats. It has the highest population density of leopards in the world, and is also home to a herd of 300-350 elephants.
Enjoy a 4-course Lunch at Leopard Nest Campsite with Beer
Leave Campsite and proceed back to your hotel. You will arrive at your hotel approximately at 18:30.
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off by an Air-conditioned Car
- English Speaking driver
- Cost of jeep hire and entrance fee to Yala National Park
- Service of a Naturalist during the game drive
- 04 course lunch at a campsite in Yala
- One bottle of beer per person during the lunch
- All government taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- 49 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: No Cancellation Fee
- 48 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows - 100% Cancellation Fee.
Know before you go
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most of the hotels in selected cities. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation. Pick up time and the time duration will be changed according to the Pickup location.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.