Yala , Sri Lanka
All Inclusive Waterfall Trekking in Knuckles
Waterfall trekking tour in knuckles mountain range, A UNESCO world Heritage site and a part of the central highlands, well-known for its natural beauty and recognized as one of the most adventurous trekking path in Sri Lanka. The trek is about 10 KMs both ways. The journey begins & ends with memorable Tuk Tuk ride which will add value to your adventure.
- Know before you go
You will be picked up and transferred by tuk tuk to Knuckles Mountain range trailhead.
On arrival, a brief description of the route and the hike will be provided by your very own Nature Guide who knows the area intimately. The Forest Range supports a rich biological diversity with 128 species of birds, 20 species of amphibians, 53 species of reptiles, 15 fresh water species and 31 mammal species. During this trekking, you will have the opportunity to witness many of these species.
As it gets towards midday, you will stop en route for a hearty picnic lunch and then continue on to a hidden waterfall where you will get an opportunity to have a bath in the crystal –albeit slightly chilly – water.
Start Climbing down with your guide. You will have another chance of photographing the breathtaking views through the mountains.
Meet your TukTuk driver who will take you back to the hotel. Arrive in the hotel approximately at 18:30
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by a Tuk Tuk
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water and refreshments with energy slabs
- Picnic Lunch
- First aid & back up vehicle for emergency transport.
- Support staff - Nature guide, helper, driver and qualified first aid officer.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Children 10 Years and younger are not recommended.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- To receive a full refund, travelers should cancel before 24 hours of the experience starting date in the local time zone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
Know before you go
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Kandy hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.