Yala , Sri Lanka
Private Trekking Tour at Hantana Mountain
Nestled southwest of the city of Kandy, the Hanthana Mountain range is one such hiking adventure you would always want to go on more than once. This is 4 Km Hill walk which is facilitated with Professional Nature guide, Snacks & First aid officer. your Journey will starts & ends with a memorable Tuk Tuk Ride, which is a classical transportation mode in Asia.
- Know before you go
Depart from Kandy by Tuk Tuk, a Typical transport Mode in Asia.
Reaching to Hatarekanuwa & Your guide will give you a briefing of the Hike.
Having breakfast at the bottom of the mountain.
Hike Starts (1.5km Climbing). When the hike is progressed, you will be able to get the Knowledge about Map reading, Geographical & Historical Importance, Basic trekking techniques, & Flora & Fauna in that area.
Reaching to Peak & Relaxing time on the top of the Mountain.
Reaching to the Hantana No 1. there you can have your packed lunch and do photography while enjoying the surrounding view.
Heading back to Hatarekanuwa.
Arrive back to your Hotel by Tuk Tuk.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks& Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Children 10 Years and younger are not recommended.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- 49 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: No Cancellation Fee
- Within 48 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows - 100% Cancellation Fee.
Know before you go
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Kandy hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.