Yala , Sri Lanka
Half Day Safari in Yala National Park from Hambantota Harbor
This Half Day Game drive to Yala National Park is a 3 hours game viewing opportunity with Beyond Escapes Safari Team. Yala is home to 44 varieties of mammal and 215 bird species. Among its more famous residents are the world’s biggest concentration of leopards. The leopards are more elusive and primarily nocturnal in other countries but are easier to spot in Sri Lanka than any other place in the world. This shore excursion will lead you to capture wondrous wildlife creatures inside the park!
- Know before you go
Once you arrived at the passenger pier in Hambantota harbor, you will be picked-up by the Beyond Escapes safari team and then transferred to the Yala National Park.
You will start your game drive at Yala National Park.
During this 3 hours game drive, you will be able to witness animals like Elephant, Spotted Deer, Sambar, Hanuman Langur, Toque Monkey, Stripe-necked and Ruddy Mongooses, Wild Boar, Golden Jackal, Land and Water Monitor and Marsh Crocodile in addition to the leopard.
We provide light refreshments and water bottles during the safari.
When finished the safari, you will be driven back to Hambantota harbor to continue your cruise journey!
- Pick up and drop off at the passenger pier in Hambantota harbor
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Refreshments & water bottles
- Cost of safari jeep
- All government taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratitudes (Recommended)
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- To receive a full refund, travelers should cancel before 24 hours of the experience starting date in the local time zone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
Know before you go
- Please be ready and waiting at the passenger pier in Hambantota harbor 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from Hambantota harbor
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible provided you have a collapsible wheelchair.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.