Yala , Sri Lanka
Guided Cycling Tour in Ella
Go on a bicycle ride through the spectacular highlands of Ella. With an early morning ride through the green fields, small streams and refreshing waterfalls you get a real taste of nature’s magnificence. Ride to the magnificent view point at the Little Adam’s Peak. The view of the surrounding landscape from the top is fantastic. Head to the Ravana Ella falls and enjoy a refreshing dip in the cool waters and also learn about its connection to Ramayana.
- Know before you go
You will start cycling to the famous Rawana Waterfalls. This ride will be approximately 30 minutes. On arrival at Rawana waterfalls, you will do a small trekking to witness the Rawana Cave where Rawana hid a lovely Indian Princess Sita after abducting her. Recently a 20,000-year-old skull was discovered in the cave.
You will do a short cycling ride to enjoy the sceneries at Ella gap. This incredible gap is one of the most picturesque locations in the country that allows plenty of photographic opportunities. At the end of this visit, you will cycle back to Ella.
Arrive back at your hotel.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Bicycles and Helmets
- Water Bottles
- Backup vehicle and First-aid
- Service of an expert Cycling Guide
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in Inclusions
- Children 10 Years and younger are not recommended.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- To receive a full refund, travelers should cancel before 24 hours of the experience starting date in the local time zone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
Know before you go
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Ella and Bandarawela hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.