Yala , Sri Lanka
All Inclusive-Elephant Orphanage and Botanical Garden Tour
Explore the beauty of Peradeniya Botanical Garden renowned for bundles of varieties of plants including orchids, spices, medicinal plants and palm trees followed by a visit to Elephant Orphanage in Pinnawala which is Known as the captive breeding place for wild Asian elephants that provides the shelter to diseased, wounded and disabled elephants since 1975.
- Know before you go
You will be picked up from your hotel and driven to visit Botanical Garden in Peradeniya.
Visit Peradeniya Royal botanical garden that was started as a pleasure garden in the British colonial era. Today it is renowned for bundles of varieties of plants including orchids, spices, medicinal plants and palm trees.
You will be taken to Pinnawala where you can visit Elephant Orphanage.
Enjoy the Elephant bathing and take some wonderful photographs for your memory.
You will have your lunch with a chilled beer at Elephant Bay restaurant.
Enjoy the bottle feeding of Baby elephants that attracts more attention from the tourists. You will also be able to feed a baby elephant and enjoy some time with taking some wonderful photographs.
You will be driven back to the hotel. Approximately at 15:30 you will be dropped off at your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking Driver
- Entrance fees & cost of milk bottle at Elephant Orphanage
- Entrance fee to Botanical Garden
- Lunch at Elephant Bay restaurant
- 750ml beer bottle per person during lunch
- All government taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- To receive a full refund, travelers should cancel before 24 hours of the experience starting date in the local time zone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
Know before you go
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Kandy hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.